Get InvolvedThe Segal Fellows Network is creating a community of citizen leaders, including men and women who have served as Segal Fellows at Brandeis and those who have been the recipients of awards and fellowships created in Eli’s honor at the Corporation for National and Community Service, AmeriCorps Alums and City Year. Fellows are nurtured at first with the help of the Program’s Founders and Friends, each of whom will be considered an Honorary Fellow.
Founders and friends of the Segal Program may consider participating in developing the citizen leadership potential of Segal Fellows by:
• Being available to meet with and mentor a Segal Fellow
• Hosting a Segal Network reception
• Developing an internship position in an organization
• Participating in Leadership Network meetings
• Hosting a fellow in their home during his/her internship