The Eli J. Segal Citizen Leadership Program Network is a community of citizen leaders, including those who have served as Segal Fellows at Brandeis and award and fellowship recipients honoring Eli at the Corporation for National and Community Service, AmeriCorps Alums and City Year.
Develop the citizen leadership potential of Segal Fellows in any of the following ways:
- Serve as a "Coach" to a Fellow during a summer internship
- Meet with and mentor a Segal Fellow
- Host a Segal Network reception
- Develop an internship position in an organization
- Participate in Leadership Network meetings and events
- Donate to the Program Endowment and other funding opportunities
To learn more about any of these options please contact Segal Program Director, Tam Emerson, email@example.com or 781-736-3933.